FINE LINES & WRINKLES
YOU CAN DEFINE THE WAY YOU AGE
Our skin changes as we age from a variety of factors, including sun exposure, lifestyle choices, genetics, and a natural breakdown of collagen. The most common change we see is the formation of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. At Central Wellness, our medical providers are board certified in facial aesthetic treatment solutions to help you define the way you age and step back into confidence.
While aging skin is a sign of life well-lived, it can be discouraging to see lines, furrows, and wrinkles form where there was once smooth, youthful skin. These are some of the ways you may notice fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
- Crow’s feet: lines in the delicate skin around your eyes
- Forehead lines: wrinkles from raising your eyebrows
- Laugh lines: also known as parentheses – lines that come from smiling
- Marionette lines: deep lines that fall from the corners of your nose to the sides of your mouth
- Brown spots: sometimes called “wisdom spots” because we collect more of them the wiser and older, we become.