Does this sound like you?
You live an active lifestyle and eat a healthy diet, but you still have areas with stubborn fat that you can’t seem to get rid of. You’ve realized you may need help getting rid of that stubborn fat, so you find yourself scouring the internet to see what your options are.
If you relate to this, you’ve come to the right place! It’s no coincidence that your search brought you to Central Wellness – we provide the gold standard experience, and offer an expert team dedicated to CoolSculpting® treatments and who are masters at their craft. CoolSculpting® is an FDA-cleared, non-invasive treatment for freezing fat cells.
One of the top searches on Google regarding CoolSculpting® is, “Does CoolSculpting® work?”. You’re probably wondering the same thing – does it work? Maybe you’ve never heard of CoolSculpting® technology, or maybe you know someone who has personally undergone CoolSculpting® treatment and has loved the results it provided. Regardless, we want to empower you with the information you need to decide whether or not this non-surgical fat reduction treatment is for you. Consider this your guide to all things CoolSculpting®, including REAL client before and after photos, a walkthrough of what to expect from the CoolSculpting® experience, an honest review from our very own CoolSculpting® technician who also utilizes the treatment herself, and the answer to the most frequently asked questions about CoolSculpting®.
What is CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® is the world’s number one non-invasive fat reduction and body contouring technology. This technology uses cryolipolysis, otherwise known as fat freezing, to freeze the fat cells in a treated area such as under the chin, under the jawline, around the thighs, abdomen, flank, back, upper am, and underneath the buttocks.
Who is a candidate for CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® is great for both men and women alike who would like to rid their bodies of stubborn fat not being affected by diet and exercise. To be eligible for CoolSculpting®, one must be 18 or older, have no disqualifying medical conditions, be within a BMI of 30 or under, and a desire to eliminate stubborn fat pockets from the body.
What does the CoolSculpting® experience look like?
- Consult: The first step in the CoolSculpting® experience is scheduling a complimentary consultation with our Coolsculpting® expert. This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have, identify which area(s) you are interested in treating, discuss your body contouring goals, and to ensure you are a candidate for this treatment.
- Plan: A personalized treatment plan is then developed. This includes how many treatment sessions you will need to reach your goals and get your desired results.
- Treat: Let’s get started with treating!
- At the start of your treatment, your provider will apply a gel pad and applicator to the treated area. The applicator will then be moved around the skin to administer suction and cooling to the treated area. You will begin to feel a light vacuum pressure and an intense cold. The treated area will then begin to feel numb after about 10 minutes.
- Due to the non-invasive nature of this treatment, you are free to watch a show, take a nap, catch up on messages, or read a book during your treatment. While many CoolSculpting® patients do not find the treatment to be painful, we recognize that everyone has their own sensitivity levels to discomfort.
- Each treatment takes anywhere from 35 to 75 minutes per cycle, depending on the area being treated. After each treatment, the treated area is massaged for two minutes to help break up the fat cells.
- Carry On: Because CoolSculpting® has little to no downtime, you are free to carry on with your day immediately following your treatment! Your provider will encourage you to continue to maintain your usual diet and exercise routine, due to CoolSculpting® not being a weight-loss treatment.
- Celebrate: After your CoolSculpting® treatment, your body will naturally eliminate the targeted fat cells, which can result in up to 20-25% stubborn fat loss. Results are usually seen within one to three months, with full results taking at least six months. Most patients will return for additional treatments every 6-8 weeks. After your treatment is complete, be sure to ask your provider to show you your before and after photos! Celebrate the results you get with CoolSculpting®!
How long will the CoolSculpting® results last?
The fat cells that are targeted by CoolSculpting ®will flush out of your body, and once gone, are gone for good. However, CoolSculpting does not kill ALL the fat cells in the treated area, so if you go on a binge and gain weight, the remaining fat cells will happily expand and prevent you from loving your results.
Is CoolSculpting® safe?
CoolSculpting® is the world’s number one non-invasive, non-surgical fat reduction technology. As of 2021, this procedure has been done more than 10 million times and continues to gain momentum for safety. During your consultation with a provider, your provider will be sure to discuss any possible risks and side effects in detail, prioritizing your safety.
Does CoolSculpting® hurt?
Most CoolSculpting® clients do not feel pain during treatment, but we recognize that each person has a different sensitivity level from the next. After the treatment the treated area(s) will likely feel like a deep bruise is present. There can also be temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, tenderness, or skin sensitivity.
Is it possible to watch a CoolSculpting® treatment being done on someone else?
Yes! At Central Wellness, we highly value empowering you with the information you need to make the best decision possible on a treatment for yourself. We offer live demonstrations multiple times a year at events such as our popular Plump and Sculpt event, that you can attend to learn more about the different treatments that we offer. Visit our Class Calendar to see when our next event is!
Jenna is our resident CoolSculpting® technician and a CoolSculpting® client, herself. Because she knows the technology inside and out, and has experienced the treatment firsthand, there is no one better to educate you on CoolSculpting than Jenna!
Q. As both a CoolSculpting® provider and client, you clearly stand behind the technology. What do you love most about CoolSculpting®?
A. “The thing I love the most about CoolSculpting is that it actually works! Coming in as a client 5 years ago, I was super skeptical of CoolSculpting really being the answer to my stubborn belly fat. At this point in my life, I had 3 kids, was working out 5 days a week, and trying to eat healthier. No matter what I did, I felt like I was forever stuck with my mommy pouch. When I found a treatment that really worked, I was hooked!”
Q. What made you decide to try CoolSculpting® for yourself?
A. “The reason why I tried it for myself is because I was fed up. I didn’t like the way I looked in my clothes. I worked hard at the gym and was not achieving my personal expectation of how I wanted my stomach to look. I was also seeking out a treatment that didn’t require a lot of downtime – my 3 kids kept me busy and they needed their mom. CoolSculpting met those expectations for me by utilizing multiple treatments on my problem area.”
Q. If someone were researching the CoolSculpting® experience, what would you want to share about your experience as a CoolSculpting® client to offer some insight?
A. “CoolSculpting is a very doable treatment. I’m not going to lie, there is some discomfort. It is very cold for the first 7-10 minutes once the applicator is started, then the area goes numb, and the rest of the applicator’s duration is very easy. Immediately after the applicator is removed there is a mandatory 2-minute massage. This part of the treatment is most uncomfortable for most people. In the days to come, clients can expect swelling and tenderness in the treated area. Once again, nothing that is going to keep someone from resuming normal activity.”
Q. What were your results like when you tried CoolSculpting®?
A. “Exactly what I was looking for. My lower belly pouch was always my problem, from the time I was a teenager to after my 3 kids. I can honestly say CoolSculpting has given me my flat stomach I’ve always dreamed of having.”
Q. If someone were interested in CoolSculpting®, but knew very little about it, what are the three most important pieces of information you’d want them to have?
A. “1) It’s the #1 non-invasive treatment; those stats speak for themselves. Every treatment, my clients can expect a 20-25% fat reduction.
2) There is little to no downtime. No needles and no incisions. The applicators sit on top of your skin. We are busy people and don’t have time to lay around recovering from a cosmetic procedure.
3) It’s safe – CoolSculpting is FDA cleared to treat 9 areas with the option to treat up to 4 areas during one treatment. That means if you have a problem area, I can most likely treat that for you.”
Q. The top Google search about CoolSculpting® is, “does it actually work?”. How would you answer that as a provider? How would you answer that as a client?
A. Provider: “Yes! The reason why I can confidently say yes is because I capture the before and after photos and the results speak for themselves. I have been doing CoolSculpting for over 3 years now, the transformations and confidence gained by my clients make me love my job!”
Client: “The answer still resounds yes! Plus, the results are permanent with maintaining my weight, I still have my results 5 years later”
Q. Lastly, if someone were on the fence about trying CoolSculpting® for themselves, what would you want to tell them about CoolSculpting®?
A. “Are you tired of dealing with a stubborn pocket(s) of fat? Have you tried to do it on your own and feel helpless? Is it time to feel more confident in your clothes? Just do it! Results are guaranteed so you have nothing to lose. CoolSculpting really did change my life, the confidence I gain from CoolSculpting is priceless. Let me help you achieve that confidence for yourself too.”
If you are ready to follow Jenna’s advice and “just do it,” we would love to get you in for a complimentary consultation to discuss your goals and build a treatment plan for you! Book your consultation today to learn more.
Call 406.869.1044 or visit centralwellness.com