Are you asking the right questions about Botox? Read on to learn more about the benefits, myths, and questions you should absolutely be asking your provider to avoid learning the hard way. When we are young, we seem to think we will stay young forever. Then one day that older face is staring back at us in the mirror.
We may find ourselves wondering, where did they come from?
Did you know we start losing collagen and elastin in our skin in our 20’s? Who knew! Botox is not something we think about very often but, maybe we should.
It’s one of the best treatments to help with that person staring back at you in the mirror. Botox treatment reduces fine lines and wrinkles, it also prevents new lines and wrinkles from forming.
the 6 must-Ask Questions about Botox?
- What medical credentials does your Botox provider have?
- Have they had Facial Aesthetic Anatomy Courses for injecting?
- Is she a full-time Botox injector or is it just a hobby job?
- Do they attend Botox training 2- 3 times a year?
- Are they using Botox or another neurotoxin that you are not aware of?
- Do they offer a brand promise, and stand behind their results?
Our skin is the largest organ in our body, and one that cannot be replaced. How are you treating your skin? Did you know the most beautiful face in the world is yours? The most unique feature of you is your face, will you let just anyone inject your face?
Botox Top 3 Treatment Areas
- Frown Lines: between the brows. Some refer to this as the 11 on the forehead. You may look mad or sad even when you are not as a result of these lines.
- Forehead Wrinkles: we all have them some are just more pronounced. When you raise your eyebrows, your frontal muscles contract which leads to wrinkles across the forehead.
- Crow’s feet: the eyes are the window to our soul, and typically is the first place most notice fine lines and wrinkles. These are often referred to as our smile lines around our eyes. For example, if you smile with your eyes, you probably have these lines.
Additional Uses & Benefits of Botox
- More than treating existing wrinkles it can help prevent future wrinkles.
- Reduces TMJ (The temporomandibular joint) jaw pain, clicking, and locking of the jaw joint.
- Bunny lines: They may be cute when we are 3, but not so desirable as we age.
- Platysma bands: these are the first signs of an aging neck. Some studies believe this is from sagging skin followed by loss of muscle tone.
- Dimpled chin: relaxes the mentalis muscle and reduces the appearance of wrinkling in the chin area.
Rachel Talks Botox
Our Botox Brand Promise?
Beautiful Results That Last
Have more questions about Botox?
Interested in learning more from our experts? Book your FREE consultation today or call 406.869.1066!