Searched Dermal Fillers Near Me?
Searching for dermal fillers near me, I’m going to start seeing a number of different ads and offers for fillers, but how do I know which ones are best? Central Wellness has numerous types of dermal fillers, and we only utilize the highest quality product that has proven to get results. We can help you know which filler will best suit your needs. Here are a few of the most popular fillers offered by Central Wellness, and the intended purpose of each.
Lips are a popular location for a dermal filler. Full, sensuous lips are incredibly popular, and are a sign of vibrant health and sensuality. There are several considerations for a filler placed in the lips. First, the filler should be soft; when a filler is not soft, it can leave an appearance of nodule-like bumps in the lip region. Also, a filler’s composition should be of hyaluronic acid, because these fillers produce a natural composition. The reason is hyaluronic acid occurs naturally within the body’s skin cells and tissues.
Looking for a natural-looking way to add volume and definition to your face? Juvéderm is the #1 dermal filler collection in the world, offering a variety of fillers designed to address different concerns. Available JUVÉDERM® fillers at Central Wellness include: ULTRA PLUS XC, ULTRA XC, VOLBELLA® XC, VOLLURE® XC, VOLUMA® XC, VOLUX® XC,
What makes Juvéderm unique?
- Hyaluronic acid: All Juvéderm fillers are made of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance found in your skin. This helps to ensure natural-looking results and a smooth gel-like feel.
- Variety of options: With different formulations available, there’s a Juvéderm filler to suit your individual needs and goals.
- Long-lasting results: Depending on the type of filler used, you can enjoy results that last up to 18 months.
Sculpt a more youthful you with Radiesse, the only FDA-approved calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) filler. Unlike other dermal fillers, Radiesse uses tiny, smooth CaHA microspheres suspended in a gel to offer both immediate volume and long-lasting results. This unique combination effectively targets deeper lines and wrinkles associated with advanced facial aging, leaving you with a smoother, more refined appearance. But that’s not all! Radiesse can also rejuvenate the hands, restoring a youthful fullness and suppleness.
Here’s what makes Radiesse special:
- FDA-approved: Backed by rigorous testing and proven safety, Radiesse® offers peace of mind.
- Long-lasting results: Enjoy a more youthful appearance for up to a year or more.
- Dual action: Provides immediate volume correction while stimulating natural collagen production for lasting improvement.
- Versatile: Treats deeper wrinkles and lines in the face and restores volume in the hands.
Unlike traditional dermal fillers, Sculptra isn’t just about filling lines and wrinkles. This unique FDA-approved injectable goes beyond the surface, using poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) microparticles to stimulate your body’s natural collagen production. Collagen, a key protein for youthful skin, diminishes with age, leading to volume loss and visible signs of aging.
If you’re looking for a long-lasting solution to address volume loss and achieve a natural, rejuvenated aesthetic, Sculptra offers a unique approach by working with your body’s own collagen-building process.
Originally developed to address severe facial fat loss, Sculptra has proven effective in:
- Restoring volume: By stimulating collagen growth, Sculptra plumps up wrinkles and folds, particularly in areas like the cheeks and nasolabial folds, for a naturally fuller, more youthful appearance.
- Enhancing contours: Beyond the face, Sculptra can subtly add volume to areas like the buttocks, creating a smoother, more defined look.
Interested in learning more from our experts? Book your FREE consultation today or call 406.869.1066!